WiseTech Global Limited (ASX:WTC – Get Rating) insider Richard Dammery acquired 700 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, June 14th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$35.60 ($24.72) per share, for a total transaction of A$24,920.00 ($17,305.56).
The company has a current ratio of 2.50, a quick ratio of 2.36 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.17.
WiseTech Global Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for WiseTech Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WiseTech Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.