Shares of Bluebird Merchant Ventures Limited (LON:BMV – Get Rating) dropped 2.4% on Thursday . The company traded as low as GBX 2.39 ($0.03) and last traded at GBX 2.39 ($0.03). Approximately 4,495,520 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 187% from the average daily volume of 1,567,684 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 2.45 ($0.03).
The business’s fifty day moving average is GBX 2.21 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 2.11. The company has a quick ratio of 0.10, a current ratio of 0.10 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.84. The stock has a market capitalization of £14.88 million and a PE ratio of 1.49.
Bluebird Merchant Ventures Company Profile (LON:BMV)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Bluebird Merchant Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bluebird Merchant Ventures and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.