Shares of Engine Gaming and Media, Inc. (CVE:GAME – Get Rating) fell 6.9% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as C$0.95 and last traded at C$0.95. 27,470 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 207% from the average session volume of 8,941 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.02.
The company’s fifty day moving average price is C$1.31 and its 200 day moving average price is C$2.63. The company has a market cap of C$14.85 million and a PE ratio of -0.51. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 45.35, a current ratio of 0.78 and a quick ratio of 0.51.
Engine Gaming and Media Company Profile (CVE:GAME)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Engine Gaming and Media Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Engine Gaming and Media and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.