Shares of Krones AG (OTCMKTS:KRNTY – Get Rating) were down 8.5% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $37.67 and last traded at $37.67. Approximately 520 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 36% from the average daily volume of 382 shares. The stock had previously closed at $41.15.
Separately, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft reduced their price objective on Krones from €122.00 ($128.42) to €115.00 ($121.05) in a research report on Tuesday, March 1st.
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $42.38 and a two-hundred day moving average of $47.07.
Krones AG, together with its subsidiaries, plans, develops, and manufactures machines and lines for the production, filling, and packaging technology in Germany and internationally. It operates in two segments, Machines and Lines for Product Filling and Decoration, and Machines and Lines for Beverage Production/Process Technology.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Krones (KRNTY)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Krones Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Krones and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.