Mayfair Gold Corp. (OTC:MFGCF – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 4.4% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $0.96 and last traded at $0.96. Approximately 312 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 96% from the average daily volume of 8,755 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.00.
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $1.00 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.90.
About Mayfair Gold (OTC:MFGCF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mayfair Gold (MFGCF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Mayfair Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mayfair Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.