NerveNetwork (NVT) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 23rd. NerveNetwork has a total market capitalization of $3.39 million and approximately $140,775.00 worth of NerveNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NerveNetwork coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0122 or 0.00000058 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, NerveNetwork has traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- TerraUSD (UST) traded 26% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00004790 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00001408 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00007909 BTC.
- ILCOIN (ILC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- BitCanna (BCNA) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00000423 BTC.
- ZYX (ZYX) traded up 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- ASYAGRO (ASY) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000005 BTC.
NerveNetwork Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. NerveNetwork’s total supply is 1,122,857,486 coins and its circulating supply is 276,983,684 coins. NerveNetwork’s official website is nerve.network. NerveNetwork’s official Twitter account is @nerve_network and its Facebook page is accessible here. NerveNetwork’s official message board is medium.com/@NerveNetwork.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nerve was launched on July the 10th and is a decentralized digital asset service network based on the NULS micro-services framework, which uses the NULS ChainBox to develop a blockchain cross-chain interaction protocol. The aim is to break the isolated blockchain value and establish a cross-chain asset exchange network to provide all the necessary underlying support for the Defi application ecosystem. For independent public chains such as BTC, ETH, BNB, Nerve defines a set of interface protocols that can easily implement the interaction of various blockchains. Nerve's consensus algorithm is implemented based on the POC (proof of credit) algorithm of NULS (POCBFT). “
NerveNetwork Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NerveNetwork directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NerveNetwork should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NerveNetwork using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NerveNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NerveNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.