NorthWestern Co. (NYSE:NWE – Get Rating) was up 1.7% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $57.02 and last traded at $56.91. Approximately 255,726 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 32% from the average daily volume of 377,135 shares. The stock had previously closed at $55.97.
A number of equities research analysts recently commented on NWE shares. KeyCorp dropped their price objective on NorthWestern from $68.00 to $67.00 and set an “overweight” rating for the company in a report on Wednesday, April 20th. StockNews.com started coverage on NorthWestern in a report on Thursday, March 31st. They issued a “hold” rating for the company.
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $59.44.
NorthWestern Company Profile (NYSE:NWE)
NorthWestern Corporation, doing business as NorthWestern Energy, provides electricity and natural gas to residential, commercial, and various industrial customers. The company operates through Electric and Natural Gas segments. It generates, purchases, transmits, and distributes electricity; and produces, purchases, stores, transmits, and distributes natural gas, as well as owns municipal franchises to provide natural gas service in the communities.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NorthWestern (NWE)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for NorthWestern Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NorthWestern and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.