PRIZM (PZM) traded up 6.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 23rd. One PRIZM coin can currently be purchased for $0.0026 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges. PRIZM has a total market capitalization of $7.82 million and approximately $3,830.00 worth of PRIZM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, PRIZM has traded down 1.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Peercoin (PPC) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001489 BTC.
- Max Property Group (MPG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- NuBits (USNBT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Tigerfinance (TIGER) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Tiger shares (Tiger) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $39.85 or 0.00133151 BTC.
- TIGER COIN (TIGER) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- THECASH (TCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Tchain (TCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NIX Bridge Token (NBT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $80.59 or 0.00141480 BTC.
- Keeshond Coin (KSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Prizm is a PoS cryptocurrency based on the NEXT core, built with the Java language open source. The unique algorithm of PoS does not depend on any implementation of the “coin age” concept used by other PoS cryptocurrencies and is resistant to so-called “nothing at stake” attacks. Curve25519 encryption is used to provide a balance of security and required processing power among with more commonly used SHA256 hashing algorithms. “
PRIZM Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PRIZM directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PRIZM should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PRIZM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PRIZM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PRIZM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.