Qcash (QC) traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. Qcash has a total market cap of $41.47 million and approximately $233.09 million worth of Qcash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qcash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0901 or 0.00000429 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Qcash has traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 54% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004752 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.07 or 0.00109720 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 600.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00418694 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.99 or 0.00076027 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00001624 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00002272 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00013818 BTC.
Qcash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Qcash is a cryptocurrency with a value meant to mirror the value of the CNY (Chinese Yuan). The price of 1 Qcash is 1 CNY. Users can use 1 CNY to buy 1 QC and then use QC to exchange BTC, LTC, ETH or other crypto assets. QC is a stable coin and an intermediate currency for traders who want to use CNY to exchange with cryptocurrencies. “
Qcash Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qcash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qcash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qcash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.