Shares of WildBrain Ltd. (TSE:WILD – Get Rating) dropped 1.6% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as C$2.46 and last traded at C$2.53. Approximately 58,067 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 31% from the average daily volume of 83,577 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$2.57.
The company’s fifty day moving average price is C$2.68. The stock has a market cap of C$437.72 million and a P/E ratio of 27.50. The company has a current ratio of 1.61, a quick ratio of 1.03 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 197.30.
About WildBrain (TSE:WILD)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for WildBrain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WildBrain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.