MBIA Inc. (NYSE:MBI – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $10.25 and last traded at $10.91, with a volume of 409363 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $10.64.
MBIA Price Performance
The company has a market cap of $598.49 million, a P/E ratio of -1.42 and a beta of 1.09. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $12.79 and a 200-day simple moving average of $13.53.
MBIA (NYSE:MBI – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Monday, May 9th. The insurance provider reported ($1.94) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The business had revenue of $40.00 million during the quarter.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On MBIA
MBIA Inc provides financial guarantee insurance services to public finance markets. It operates through United States (U.S.) Public Finance Insurance, and International and Structured Finance Insurance segments. The company issues financial guarantees for municipal bonds, including tax-exempt and taxable indebtedness of the U.S.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MBIA (MBI)
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Stock Has More Room to Grow
- 3 Hotel Stocks to Consider Checking into After Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for MBIA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MBIA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.