Haven Protocol (XHV) traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 6th. Haven Protocol has a market capitalization of $18.11 million and $378,362.00 worth of Haven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Haven Protocol has traded 15.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Haven Protocol coin can currently be purchased for about $0.64 or 0.00002747 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23,172.54 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,716.11 or 0.07405806 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $38.17 or 0.00164728 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00021357 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $61.19 or 0.00264071 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $163.13 or 0.00703981 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $140.47 or 0.00606172 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00005789 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
About Haven Protocol
Haven Protocol (CRYPTO:XHV) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight Heavy hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 21st, 2018. Haven Protocol’s total supply is 28,447,124 coins. The Reddit community for Haven Protocol is /r/havenprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Haven Protocol’s official Twitter account is @HavenProtocol. The official website for Haven Protocol is havenprotocol.org.
Buying and Selling Haven Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Haven Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Haven Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Haven Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Haven Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Haven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.