HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 6th. One HedgeTrade coin can currently be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00000786 BTC on popular exchanges. HedgeTrade has a total market cap of $63.60 million and $1,597.00 worth of HedgeTrade was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, HedgeTrade has traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Astar (ASTR) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00003183 BTC.
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000757 BTC.
- NewYork Exchange (NYE) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00006350 BTC.
- Navcoin (NAV) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0788 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Blitz Labs (BLITZ) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001682 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Aston Martin Cognizant Fan Token (AM) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00002450 BTC.
HedgeTrade Coin Profile
HedgeTrade is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 7th, 2018. HedgeTrade’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 348,731,468 coins. HedgeTrade’s official Twitter account is @HedgeCoinDev and its Facebook page is accessible here. HedgeTrade’s official website is hedgetrade.com.
HedgeTrade Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HedgeTrade directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HedgeTrade should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HedgeTrade using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HedgeTrade Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HedgeTrade and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.