Mithril (MITH) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 5th. During the last week, Mithril has traded down 0.5% against the US dollar. Mithril has a market capitalization of $29.18 million and approximately $6.89 million worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mithril coin can currently be bought for about $0.0292 or 0.00000126 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TDEX Token (TT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00007738 BTC.
- OMG Network (OMG) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00010200 BTC.
- Thunder Token (TT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ThunderCore (TT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.20 or 0.00242280 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- BOX (BOX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Trillium (TT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Mithril (MITH) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 8th, 2018. Mithril’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins. Mithril’s official Twitter account is @MithrilToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Mithril is medium.com/mithriltoken. The Reddit community for Mithril is /r/MithrilToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Mithril is mith.io.
Mithril Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mithril should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mithril using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.