Shares of Pharming Group (OTCMKTS:PHGUF – Get Rating) passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.79 and traded as high as $0.88. Pharming Group shares last traded at $0.88, with a volume of 2,150 shares traded.
Pharming Group Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 4.75, a current ratio of 5.33 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.82. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $0.80 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.84.
About Pharming Group
Pharming Group N.V., a biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercialize protein replacement therapies and precision medicines for the treatment of rare diseases and unmet medical needs in the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company's lead product is Ruconest, a recombinant human C1 esterase inhibitor that is used for the treatment of acute hereditary angioedema.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pharming Group (PHGUF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Pharming Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pharming Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.