Stream Protocol (STPL) traded down 2.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. One Stream Protocol coin can now be purchased for about $0.0034 or 0.00000015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Stream Protocol has a total market cap of $982,641.62 and $6,330.00 worth of Stream Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Stream Protocol has traded 19.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $23,252.10 or 0.99990000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004299 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004301 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003959 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00003634 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002199 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.75 or 0.00132223 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.80 or 0.00033537 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.44 or 0.00062086 BTC.
Stream Protocol Coin Profile
STPL is a coin. Stream Protocol’s total supply is 497,752,641 coins and its circulating supply is 285,031,863 coins. Stream Protocol’s official Twitter account is @streamprotocol. Stream Protocol’s official website is www.streamprotocol.io.
Stream Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stream Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stream Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stream Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stream Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stream Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.