TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 5th. One TrueUSD coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00004297 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, TrueUSD has traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar. TrueUSD has a market capitalization of $1.20 billion and $614.19 million worth of TrueUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23,265.95 or 0.99990000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004297 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004297 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003945 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00003632 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002197 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $30.76 or 0.00132216 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.82 or 0.00033606 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.86 or 0.00063864 BTC.
TrueUSD Coin Profile
TrueUSD is a coin. It launched on March 31st, 2018. TrueUSD’s total supply is 1,227,899,014 coins and its circulating supply is 1,205,196,736 coins. The official website for TrueUSD is www.trusttoken.com. TrueUSD’s official Twitter account is @TrustToken.
TrueUSD Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueUSD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TrueUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.