Shares of Woolworths Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:WLWHY – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $3.07 and last traded at $3.07, with a volume of 332 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $3.14.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Investec lowered Woolworths from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Monday, June 27th.
Woolworths Price Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is $3.37 and its 200 day moving average is $3.58. The company has a current ratio of 1.05, a quick ratio of 0.50 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.46.
Woolworths Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates a chain of retail stores in sub-Saharan Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. It operates through seven segments: Woolworths Fashion, Beauty and Home; Woolworths Food; Woolworths Logistics; David Jones; Country Road Group; Woolworths Financial Services; and Treasury.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Woolworths (WLWHY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Woolworths Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Woolworths and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.