BitBall (BTB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 16th. BitBall has a total market capitalization of $379,927.55 and $108,122.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitBall coin can now be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, BitBall has traded down 38.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Unitech (UTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $23,996.47 or 0.99970388 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.59 or 0.00048271 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004132 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00001248 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00001832 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00024808 BTC.
- YES WORLD (YES) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004159 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001461 BTC.
BitBall Coin Profile
BitBall (CRYPTO:BTB) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. BitBall’s total supply is 999,999,999 coins and its circulating supply is 606,728,117 coins. The Reddit community for BitBall is /u/Bitball and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for BitBall is medium.com/p/bitball-4a607c33ea78. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @BitBall_Erc20 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BitBall is www.bitball-btb.com.
BitBall Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBall should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBall using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.