DigitalBits (XDB) traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 16th. One DigitalBits coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0117 or 0.00000049 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, DigitalBits has traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. DigitalBits has a market capitalization of $16.39 million and approximately $918,476.00 worth of DigitalBits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $53.88 or 0.00224211 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00004340 BTC.
- Secret (SIE) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001467 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00009493 BTC.
- TOR (TOR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004158 BTC.
- Inverse Finance (INV) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $115.17 or 0.00479243 BTC.
- Cryptostone (CPS) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Rainmaker Games (RAIN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000043 BTC.
DigitalBits (CRYPTO:XDB) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 12th, 2015. DigitalBits’ total supply is 1,400,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,396,345,136 coins. The official website for DigitalBits is www.digitalbits.io. DigitalBits’ official message board is medium.com/digitalbitsorg. DigitalBits’ official Twitter account is @DigitalBitsOrg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DigitalBits is /r/DigitalBitsOrg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling DigitalBits
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalBits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalBits should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigitalBits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalBits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalBits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.