Firo (FIRO) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 16th. Firo has a total market capitalization of $33.09 million and $9.67 million worth of Firo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Firo coin can now be purchased for $2.91 or 0.00012102 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Firo has traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $24,003.58 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,895.22 or 0.07895562 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $40.33 or 0.00168004 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00022483 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62.99 or 0.00262432 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $169.66 or 0.00706795 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $142.21 or 0.00592453 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00005345 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
Firo (CRYPTO:FIRO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2Z hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 26th, 2016. Firo’s total supply is 12,427,855 coins and its circulating supply is 11,390,844 coins. Firo’s official Twitter account is @zcoinofficial. The Reddit community for Firo is https://reddit.com/r/firoproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Firo is zcoin.io.
Firo Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Firo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Firo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Firo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Firo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Firo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.