Qtum (QTUM) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 16th. One Qtum coin can now be bought for approximately $4.11 or 0.00017122 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Qtum has traded up 3.5% against the US dollar. Qtum has a total market cap of $428.61 million and $43.43 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Waves (WAVES) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00024583 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00005228 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0809 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00002918 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000926 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000858 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Qtum (QTUM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 19th, 2016. Qtum’s total supply is 103,944,501 coins and its circulating supply is 104,290,662 coins. The Reddit community for Qtum is /r/Qtum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Qtum is qtum.org. Qtum’s official Twitter account is @QtumOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Qtum Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.