Tranchess (CHESS) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 16th. One Tranchess coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.36 or 0.00001494 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Tranchess has a total market cap of $29.61 million and $3.35 million worth of Tranchess was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Tranchess has traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Unitech (UTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23,991.85 or 0.99957726 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.61 or 0.00048378 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004132 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00001250 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00001832 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00024817 BTC.
- YES WORLD (YES) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004159 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001461 BTC.
Tranchess (CRYPTO:CHESS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Tranchess’ total supply is 300,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 82,546,919 coins. Tranchess’ official Twitter account is @coingecko and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Tranchess
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tranchess directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tranchess should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tranchess using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tranchess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tranchess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.