Bitcoin Confidential (BC) traded down 4.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Confidential has traded 51.9% lower against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Confidential coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. Bitcoin Confidential has a market capitalization of $73,794.76 and $8.00 worth of Bitcoin Confidential was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00015102 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Let it Ride (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GameBetCoin (GBT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Jewels (JWL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Bitcoin Confidential Profile
BC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS 3.0 hashing algorithm. Bitcoin Confidential’s total supply is 7,367,797,268 coins and its circulating supply is 7,365,901,523 coins. Bitcoin Confidential’s official website is bitcoinconfidential.cc. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Confidential is /r/bitcoinconfidential and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Confidential’s official Twitter account is @BeverageCash and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Confidential
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Confidential directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Confidential should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Confidential using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Confidential Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Confidential and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.