BlackCoin (BLK) traded 6.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 22nd. One BlackCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0128 or 0.00000066 BTC on exchanges. BlackCoin has a market cap of $789,900.00 and $177.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, BlackCoin has traded 11% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00029959 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Public Mint (MINT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- MM Optimizer (MMO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004647 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Doctors Coin (DRS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- MM Optimizer (Cronos) (MMO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00002554 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ACoconut (AC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Belka (BELKA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BlackCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 24th, 2014. BlackCoin’s total supply is 61,620,092 coins. The official website for BlackCoin is blackcoin.co. The Reddit community for BlackCoin is /r/blackcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BlackCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinBlack and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BlackCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlackCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.