Constellation Software Inc. (OTCMKTS:CNSWF – Get Rating) traded down 0.8% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $1,426.00 and last traded at $1,428.00. 353 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 34% from the average session volume of 535 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1,440.00.
Constellation Software Stock Down 0.5 %
The stock has a market cap of $30.11 billion, a PE ratio of 29.49 and a beta of 1.04. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.91, a current ratio of 0.64 and a quick ratio of 0.63. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $1,580.28 and a 200 day simple moving average of $1,584.11.
About Constellation Software
Constellation Software Inc, together with its subsidiaries, acquires, builds, and manages vertical market software businesses in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and rest of Europe. Its industry specific software businesses provide specialized and mission-critical software solutions. The company serves public and private sector markets.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Constellation Software (CNSWF)
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
Receive News & Ratings for Constellation Software Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Constellation Software and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.