Fairfax India Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:FFXDF – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low on Friday . The company traded as low as $9.50 and last traded at $9.51, with a volume of 7832 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $9.70.
Fairfax India Stock Down 2.0 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18, a quick ratio of 0.22 and a current ratio of 0.22. The firm has a market capitalization of $1.32 billion, a P/E ratio of 10.00 and a beta of 1.02. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $10.62 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $11.26.
About Fairfax India
Fairfax India Holdings Corporation, an investment holding company, engages in the investment activities in India. It invests in public and private equity securities and debt instruments in India and Indian businesses, or other businesses with customers, suppliers, or business primarily conducted in, or dependent on, India.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fairfax India (FFXDF)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Fairfax India Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fairfax India and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.