Gains Associates (GAINS) traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. One Gains Associates coin can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00000592 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Gains Associates has traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar. Gains Associates has a total market capitalization of $3.77 million and $15,485.00 worth of Gains Associates was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005348 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18,716.06 or 1.00000231 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00004980 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00006972 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.33 or 0.00060546 BTC.
- Theta Network (THETA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00005886 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.77 or 0.00068241 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005342 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00002175 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00078335 BTC.
Gains Associates Coin Profile
GAINS is a coin. It was first traded on April 3rd, 2021. Gains Associates’ total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 34,000,000 coins. Gains Associates’ official Twitter account is @GainsAssociates.
Buying and Selling Gains Associates
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gains Associates directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gains Associates should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gains Associates using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gains Associates Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gains Associates and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.