Game.com (GTC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 23rd. One Game.com coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Game.com has a total market cap of $541,854.90 and $39,839.00 worth of Game.com was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Game.com has traded 7.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005276 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18,943.21 or 0.99905881 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00007060 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00003692 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.27 or 0.00059436 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00002397 BTC.
- Theta Network (THETA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00005926 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.73 or 0.00067151 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005274 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.80 or 0.00078052 BTC.
GTC is a coin. Its genesis date was October 11th, 2017. Game.com’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 761,444,190 coins. Game.com’s official message board is medium.com/@Game.com. Game.com’s official Twitter account is @gelert. The official website for Game.com is game.com.
Buying and Selling Game.com
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Game.com directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Game.com should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Game.com using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Game.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Game.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.