Itafos Inc. (CVE:IFOS – Get Rating) shares fell 4.3% on Thursday . The company traded as low as C$1.95 and last traded at C$1.99. 39,391 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 65% from the average session volume of 112,551 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$2.08.
Itafos Price Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average price of C$2.08 and a 200 day moving average price of C$2.43. The company has a market cap of C$375.65 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 2.65. The company has a current ratio of 2.23, a quick ratio of 1.04 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 99.29.
Itafos Company Profile
Itafos Inc operates as a phosphate and specialty fertilizer platform company. The company produces and sells monoammonium phosphate (MAP), MAP with micronutrients, superphosphoric acid, merchant grade phosphoric acid, ammonium polyphosphate, single superphosphate (SSP), SSP with micronutrients, and sulfuric acid.
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Itafos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Itafos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.