Kinnevik AB (OTCMKTS:KNVKF – Get Rating) shares traded up 1.5% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $37.55 and last traded at $37.55. 1,500 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 11% from the average session volume of 1,677 shares. The stock had previously closed at $37.00.
Kinnevik Trading Up 1.5 %
The stock has a market cap of $10.33 billion and a P/E ratio of 1.74. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $37.58 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $37.57. The company has a current ratio of 6.33, a quick ratio of 6.33 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02.
Kinnevik AB formerly known as Investment AB Kinnevik, is a venture capital firm specializing in investments in growth capital. It prefers to invest in digital consumer business, education, communication, e-commerce and marketplaces, entertainment, healthcare, and financial services but may also invest in other areas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kinnevik (KNVKF)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Kinnevik Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kinnevik and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.