Leatt Co. (OTCMKTS:LEAT – Get Rating) shares passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $23.01 and traded as low as $20.25. Leatt shares last traded at $20.25, with a volume of 4,672 shares changing hands.
Leatt Price Performance
The company has a market cap of $119.45 million, a PE ratio of 8.44 and a beta of 1.71. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $22.95 and its 200-day moving average price is $23.80.
Leatt (OTCMKTS:LEAT – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, August 11th. The company reported $0.44 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The company had revenue of $17.94 million for the quarter. Leatt had a net margin of 17.22% and a return on equity of 49.26%.
Leatt Corporation designs, develops, markets, and distributes personal protective equipment for participants of motor sports and leisure activities worldwide. The company offers Leatt-Brace system, an injection molded neck protection system designed to prevent injuries to the cervical spine and neck.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Leatt (LEAT)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Leatt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leatt and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.