Shares of Ontrak, Inc. (NASDAQ:OTRKP – Get Rating) were down 5% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $1.60 and last traded at $1.70. Approximately 34,982 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 60% from the average daily volume of 21,913 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.79.
Ontrak Trading Up 1.2 %
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $1.96.
Ontrak, Inc operates as an artificial intelligence powered, telehealth-enabled, and virtualized healthcare company that provides in-person services to health plans and other third-party payors in the United States. Its technology-enabled platform predicts people whose chronic disease will improve with behavior change, recommends effective care pathways that people are willing to follow, and engages and guides them to and through the care they need.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ontrak (OTRKP)
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
Receive News & Ratings for Ontrak Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ontrak and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.