Phoneum (PHT) traded down 0% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. Over the last seven days, Phoneum has traded 7.6% lower against the dollar. Phoneum has a total market capitalization of $57,741.11 and approximately $85.00 worth of Phoneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Phoneum coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005174 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19,351.62 or 1.00036839 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00007642 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00004818 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.55 or 0.00059732 BTC.
- Quantum (QUA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00010679 BTC.
- Theta Network (THETA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00005959 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005171 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.56 or 0.00064936 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001957 BTC.
Phoneum (PHT) is a coin. Phoneum’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 3,172,679,616 coins. The Reddit community for Phoneum is https://reddit.com/r/Phoneum. Phoneum’s official Twitter account is @lightstreams_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Phoneum’s official message board is medium.com/@phoneum. Phoneum’s official website is phoneum.io.
Buying and Selling Phoneum
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoneum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Phoneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.