Rentberry (BERRY) traded down 5.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. In the last week, Rentberry has traded 8.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Rentberry has a market cap of $60,887.50 and approximately $11.00 worth of Rentberry was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rentberry coin can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005174 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19,351.62 or 1.00036839 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00007642 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00004818 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.55 or 0.00059732 BTC.
- Quantum (QUA) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00010679 BTC.
- Theta Network (THETA) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00005959 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005171 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.56 or 0.00064936 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001957 BTC.
Rentberry Coin Profile
Rentberry (CRYPTO:BERRY) is a coin. It launched on November 23rd, 2017. Rentberry’s total supply is 301,473,028 coins and its circulating supply is 301,431,307 coins. Rentberry’s official Twitter account is @Rentberry_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. Rentberry’s official website is ico.rentberry.com. The official message board for Rentberry is rentberry.com/blog. The Reddit community for Rentberry is /r/Rentberry and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Rentberry Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rentberry directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rentberry should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rentberry using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rentberry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rentberry and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.