Unit Protocol Duck (DUCK) traded down 6.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. In the last week, Unit Protocol Duck has traded 12.1% lower against the US dollar. One Unit Protocol Duck coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0132 or 0.00000070 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Unit Protocol Duck has a market cap of $2.11 million and approximately $30,581.00 worth of Unit Protocol Duck was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0630 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00021902 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.13 or 0.00284022 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000970 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001052 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00002997 BTC.
- Megacoin (MEC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00017270 BTC.
- MonaCoin (MONA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00002348 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00002547 BTC.
- Starcoin (STC) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000208 BTC.
Unit Protocol Duck Coin Profile
Unit Protocol Duck (CRYPTO:DUCK) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 16th, 2020. Unit Protocol Duck’s official message board is medium.com/@unitprotocol. Unit Protocol Duck’s official Twitter account is @duckduckcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Unit Protocol Duck’s official website is unit.xyz.
Buying and Selling Unit Protocol Duck
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Unit Protocol Duck directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Unit Protocol Duck should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Unit Protocol Duck using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Unit Protocol Duck Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unit Protocol Duck and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.