Avalanche (AVAX) traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. During the last week, Avalanche has traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Avalanche has a market cap of $3.88 billion and $162.57 million worth of Avalanche was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Avalanche coin can currently be bought for approximately $12.89 or 0.00077784 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00060652 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001454 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00009918 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00023335 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00001416 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00005543 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000126 BTC.
Avalanche (CRYPTO:AVAX) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on September 21st, 2020. Avalanche’s total supply is 404,229,626 coins and its circulating supply is 300,684,058 coins. The official website for Avalanche is avax.network. The official message board for Avalanche is medium.com/avalancheavax. The Reddit community for Avalanche is https://reddit.com/r/avax and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Avalanche’s official Twitter account is @avalancheavax and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Avalanche Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Avalanche directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Avalanche should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Avalanche using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Avalanche Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Avalanche and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.