Cardano (ADA) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $10.82 billion and approximately $223.29 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cardano coin can currently be purchased for $0.31 or 0.00001896 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Cardano has traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,199.92 or 0.07238327 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.42 or 0.00032679 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.89 or 0.00077784 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00060652 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001454 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00009918 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00023335 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00001416 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
Cardano (CRYPTO:ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 1st, 2017. Cardano’s total supply is 35,175,678,980 coins and its circulating supply is 34,426,212,671 coins. The official message board for Cardano is medium.com/feed/cardanorss. The official website for Cardano is www.cardano.org. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @cardano and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cardano is https://reddit.com/r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Cardano Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.