Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for CareCloud (NASDAQ: MTBC):
- 11/20/2022 – CareCloud was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/15/2022 – CareCloud had its price target lowered by analysts at Benchmark Co. to $9.00.
- 11/12/2022 – CareCloud was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 11/4/2022 – CareCloud was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/5/2022 – CareCloud is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/27/2022 – CareCloud is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
CareCloud Stock Up 6.6 %
MTBC traded up $0.20 during trading on Thursday, hitting $3.21. The company had a trading volume of 65,801 shares, compared to its average volume of 55,949. The company has a market capitalization of $48.86 million, a PE ratio of -7.13 and a beta of 0.83. CareCloud, Inc. has a one year low of $2.80 and a one year high of $7.10. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $3.86 and its 200 day moving average price is $3.81.
Insider Activity at CareCloud
In related news, Director Stephen Andrew Snyder sold 2,925 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, October 18th. The shares were sold at an average price of $25.01, for a total value of $73,154.25. Following the sale, the director now directly owns 3,992 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $99,839.92. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this hyperlink. In the last ninety days, insiders have sold 7,133 shares of company stock valued at $178,380. 34.90% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On CareCloud
CareCloud, Inc brings disciplined innovation to the business of healthcare. Our suite of technology-enabled solutions helps clients increase financial and operational performance, streamline clinical workflows, and make better business and care decisions. More than 40,000 providers across the United States count on CareCloud to help them improve patient care while reducing administrative burdens and operating costs.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CareCloud (MTBC)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for CareCloud Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CareCloud Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.