IMAC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMACW – Get Rating)’s stock price was up 6.9% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.15 and last traded at $0.15. Approximately 1,400 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 75% from the average daily volume of 5,696 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.14.
IMAC Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $0.14 and its 200-day moving average is $0.20.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on IMAC (IMACW)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for IMAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IMAC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.