Sotherly Hotels Inc. (NASDAQ:SOHON – Get Rating) rose 1.3% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $23.30 and last traded at $22.78. Approximately 1,103 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 65% from the average daily volume of 3,155 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.50.
Sotherly Hotels Stock Down 2.7 %
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $21.37 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $20.55.
Sotherly Hotels Company Profile
Sotherly Hotels Inc is a self-managed and self-administered lodging REIT focused on the acquisition, renovation, upbranding and repositioning of upscale to upper-upscale full-service hotels in the Southern United States. Currently, the Company's portfolio consists of investments in twelve hotel properties, comprising 3,156 rooms, as well as interests in two condominium hotels and their associated rental programs.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sotherly Hotels (SOHON)
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Sotherly Hotels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sotherly Hotels and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.