Separately, HSBC started coverage on Aedifica in a research report on Wednesday. They set a buy rating on the stock.
Aedifica Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS AEDFF opened at $76.20 on Thursday. Aedifica has a 1 year low of $71.68 and a 1 year high of $110.50. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $78.72 and its 200-day simple moving average is $94.53.
Aedifica Company Profile
Aedifica is a Belgian listed company that offers sustainable real estate solutions to professional operators that provide care to people with care needs throughout Europe. To realise that mission, Aedifica has specialised in investments in quality European healthcare real estate, with a particular focus on the care needs of the elderly.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aedifica (AEDFF)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Aedifica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aedifica and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.