Separately, Citigroup upgraded shares of Bank Polska Kasa Opieki from a neutral rating to a buy rating in a research report on Monday, September 26th.
Bank Polska Kasa Opieki Price Performance
BKPKF stock opened at C$14.78 on Monday. The stock’s 50 day moving average is C$14.85. Bank Polska Kasa Opieki has a 1 year low of C$13.80 and a 1 year high of C$48.52.
About Bank Polska Kasa Opieki
Bank Polska Kasa Opieki SA, a commercial bank, provides a range of banking products and services to retail and corporate clients in Poland and internationally. It operates through Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, Enterprise banking, and Assets and Liabilities Management and Other segments.
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Bank Polska Kasa Opieki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bank Polska Kasa Opieki and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.