Separately, Citigroup reduced their target price on shares of Danaos from $85.00 to $65.00 in a research report on Wednesday, November 9th.
Danaos Trading Up 0.7 %
Shares of NYSE:DAC traded up $0.42 during trading on Thursday, reaching $57.13. 108,115 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 209,961. The firm has a market capitalization of $1.18 billion, a PE ratio of 2.06 and a beta of 1.54. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $57.94 and its 200-day simple moving average is $66.42. Danaos has a 12-month low of $52.73 and a 12-month high of $107.47. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.34, a current ratio of 2.32 and a quick ratio of 2.26.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Danaos
Danaos Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates containerships in Australia, Asia, Europe, and the United States. The company offers seaborne transportation services, such as chartering its vessels to liner companies. As of February 28, 2022, it had a fleet of 71 containerships aggregating 436,589 twenty-foot equivalent units in capacity.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Danaos (DAC)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Danaos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Danaos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.