Exactus Inc (OTCMKTS:EXDI – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 85.6% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $0.13 and last traded at $0.13. 21,000 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 75% from the average session volume of 83,144 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.07.
Exactus Stock Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $0.10 and its 200 day moving average is $0.21. The stock has a market cap of $77.81 million, a P/E ratio of -4.89 and a beta of 4.21.
Exactus, Inc, is a farmer and manufacturer of hemp-derived phytocannabinoid products. The company sells its CBD products through its Green Goddess brand and third-party resellers. Exactus is engaged in producing industrial hemp from farms in Oregon and plans to extract and manufacture directly through cGMP facilities.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Exactus (EXDI)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Exactus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Exactus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.