Jadestone Energy plc (LON:JSE – Get Rating) insider David Loren Neuhauser sold 109,073 shares of Jadestone Energy stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 18th. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 77 ($0.91), for a total transaction of £83,986.21 ($99,309.70).
David Loren Neuhauser also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, November 23rd, David Loren Neuhauser sold 250,000 shares of Jadestone Energy stock. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 72 ($0.85), for a total transaction of £180,000 ($212,841.43).
- On Monday, November 21st, David Loren Neuhauser sold 250,000 shares of Jadestone Energy stock. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 75 ($0.89), for a total transaction of £187,500 ($221,709.83).
Jadestone Energy Stock Performance
LON:JSE opened at GBX 70.50 ($0.83) on Friday. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 72.73 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 85.43. The company has a market cap of £320.24 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,410.00. The company has a quick ratio of 2.08, a current ratio of 2.82 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.78. Jadestone Energy plc has a 52 week low of GBX 5 ($0.06) and a 52 week high of GBX 110 ($1.30).
Jadestone Energy Cuts Dividend
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Berenberg Bank dropped their target price on shares of Jadestone Energy from GBX 125 ($1.48) to GBX 105 ($1.24) and set a “buy” rating for the company in a report on Thursday, November 17th.
Jadestone Energy Company Profile
Jadestone Energy plc operates as an independent oil and gas development and production company in the Asia Pacific region. The company holds 100% operated working interests in the Stag oilfield and Montara project located in offshore Western Australia; and two gas development blocks in Malay Basin, Southwest Vietnam.
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Jadestone Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jadestone Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.