Liberty Financial Group Limited (ASX:LFG – Get Rating) announced a interim dividend on Wednesday, November 23rd, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, December 14th will be given a dividend of 0.21 per share on Wednesday, December 14th. This represents a yield of 5.08%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, November 28th.
Liberty Financial Group Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.20, a current ratio of 0.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1,157.14.
About Liberty Financial Group
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
Receive News & Ratings for Liberty Financial Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liberty Financial Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.