Xior Student Housing (OTCMKTS:XIORF – Get Rating) had its price target cut by Berenberg Bank from €59.00 ($60.20) to €48.00 ($48.98) in a research report sent to investors on Monday, The Fly reports. They currently have a buy rating on the stock.
Xior Student Housing Stock Performance
OTCMKTS XIORF opened at 27.10 on Monday. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is 35.09. Xior Student Housing has a 12-month low of 27.10 and a 12-month high of 27.10.
Xior Student Housing Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Xior Student Housing (XIORF)
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Xior Student Housing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Xior Student Housing and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.