Zinc Media Group Stock Performance
Shares of Zinc Media Group stock opened at GBX 87.50 ($1.03) on Monday. Zinc Media Group has a fifty-two week low of GBX 70 ($0.83) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 128 ($1.51). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 206.30, a quick ratio of 1.09 and a current ratio of 1.16. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 88.28 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 100.18. The company has a market cap of £19.08 million and a P/E ratio of -5.54.
Zinc Media Group Company Profile
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Zinc Media Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zinc Media Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.