AEW UK REIT plc (LON:AEWU – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Thursday, January 19th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, January 26th will be paid a dividend of GBX 2 ($0.02) per share on Monday, February 20th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.9%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, January 26th. The official announcement can be seen at this link.
AEW UK REIT Stock Down 0.2 %
Shares of LON:AEWU opened at GBX 103.80 ($1.29) on Wednesday. AEW UK REIT has a 1 year low of GBX 83.77 ($1.04) and a 1 year high of GBX 135 ($1.67). The business has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 99.25 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 101.37. The firm has a market capitalization of £164.45 million and a PE ratio of 510.51. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 30.92, a current ratio of 6.30 and a quick ratio of 6.18.
About AEW UK REIT
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
Receive News & Ratings for AEW UK REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AEW UK REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.